Excruciating heel pain is usually caused by a number of things, and among those are plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Plenty of doctors and patients alike confuse the conditions heel spur and plantar fasciitis. While they are related to each other, the aren’t the same conditions. This package of 6 articles discusses these conditions and related subjects.
Package consists of 6 articles:
- Foot Related Gifts (323 words)
- Heel Spur or Plantar Fasciitis (557 words)
- Reasons For Heel Pain (602 words)
- The Top 5 Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis (595 words)
- What is Plantar Fasciitis (298 words)
- What To Wear When You Have Plantar Fasciitis (448 words)